Les Brazier Special Vehicles are Australia’s premier converter of vehicles for wheelchair accessibility – be it transportation of or self-drive. Their modified vehicles are all certified to be compliant with the relevant ASA’s and ADR irrespective of which state they are used in.
With over 45 years’ experience in the motor vehicle industry and over 25 years’ experience in mobility for the disability sector, Les Brazier Special Vehicles are true experts in the transportation needs of the disabled and elderly ranging from one-off individualised modifications to multiple vehicle modifications.
Even though they are located in South Australia at Edinburgh North, their wheelchair accessible vehicles along with other modifications and mobility products are distributed Australia wide.
Whilst Les Brazier specialises in the conversion of a wide range of vehicles for wheelchair accessibility, they also have expertise in other mobility aids such as:
- WAV’s :- Kangoo, Caddy Maxi Life & Tarago
- Hand Controls
- Steering Wheel Spinner Knobs (including Multifunction)
- Multifuction Steering Wheel Spinner Knobs
- Left Foot Accelerator Pedals
- Cross Over Turn Indicators
- Raising Accelerator / Brake Pedals
- Driving Instructor Pedal
- Modified Seating
- Power / Electronic Seating
- On Site Servicing
- Emergency Break Down Service
- Hire WheelChair Accessible Vehicles