The Insurance Council of Australia Limited has developed the General Insurance Code of Practice which is a self-regulatory code for use by all insurers. The Code aims to
- Improve relationships between insurers and their customers
- Give you confidence in the insurance industry
- Help you resolve any disputes about your insurance cover more easily.
Hollard is a signatory to the Code. Blue Badge Insurance and Hollard proudly support the Code with Our commitment to be open, fair and honest in the way that we deal with Our customers.
As insurers, it also guides us on how we should:
- Provide information and education about our products and services
- Respond to catastrophes and disasters
- Resolve any disputes that our customers may have
The Federal Government, insurance companies, consumer groups and the Insurance Council of Australia all support the General Insurance Code of Practice.
You can obtain a copy of the Code from the Insurance Council of Australia website at www.insurancecouncil.com.au or by calling (02) 9253 5100 or 1300 728 228.